Monday, January 27, 2014

Winnerday- Jan. Anything Goes (wk3) challenge

Hello PS fans! We love when you join in the fun with the PSS team! 

Our players blow us away! WOW!



HUGE congratulations to this week's PSS January Anything Goes (week 3) PRO winner!

Please email {savannahland2 at comcast dot net} to receive your badge and $30 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store!

We'd also like to congratulate our Featured Players: 

Louise D'Oxey 

Valerie W. 

Jessi F.

Grá O'Neill

Katie 

aaga

June Swart

Catherine L.

Stamping Caz 

Thank you all so very much for playing along.  We hope you will create something new to submit this week for another chance to win FREE products!

Current challenge: Designer Drafts (HERE)

Deadline: Saturday, February 1st at 11:59pm PST

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners - what a fabulous set of cards!

    Deanne W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey meh, I've been following your blog for almost 6 months now without leaving any comment so I decided to quickly say hi today.
      Regards, Daniel from http://danieluyi.com

      Delete
  2. Great winning card and I cant believe I was a featured player!! Thank you.

    Cazx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards by one and all! Delighted to be a featured player :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ladies - amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work, fellow designers! And yay! ~ I got featured, too - a Bonus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eep! What a happy surprise this morning - thanks so much for featuring my card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my card! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Ladies! ... Thank you for choosing me as the winner.... I am so thrilled and so happy! Once again Thanks!... Off to send you an email! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wahooo! Congratulations everyone,awesome cards :-)
    Thank youuuuu for featuring my card :-D Big huge smiley face after seeing that :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wahooo! Congratulations everyone,awesome cards :-)
    Thank youuuuu for featuring my card :-D Big huge smiley face after seeing that :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the "I love you more than coupons" card. Congratulations to everyone! I love them!

    ReplyDelete